- HomeStart Here
- AboutWhat’s Gliding
- For PilotsGo Flying
- Pilot Resources
- Glider Pilot Training
- FAI Badges/Records
- Sailplane Racing
- Admin & Forms
- Affiliation Fees
- Flarm + Spot Tracking
- Visiting Foreign Pilots
- Classified Adverts
- EventsWhats On
Note BTraced is no longer available to download for iPhone, but if you’ve already got it, you can use it. See the instructions here
WildTrack (Tim’s iPhone App)
Download app at https://apps.apple.com/nz/app/wildtrack-gps-tracker/id1606038498
SeeYou Navigator & Oudie N
SeeYou Navigator/Oudie (Through the OGN network). To add, figure out your HEX code and put it into the GNZ database. Oudies and SeeYou Navigator output a random hex code. Turn on your device and find it on the GNZ tracking map to figure out the HEX code.
- Install the App from the App Store
- Click ‘settings’
- Set the settings as below.
Then click ‘Receiver Endpoint’
UPDATE: Use defer location updates 100m
- Enter the receiver endpoint as https://gliding.net.nz/overland
Enter your 3 letter registration as the device ID e.g. ‘gba’ or ‘OMA’
(2 letters e.g. BA won’t work, neither will ZK-GBA. Not case sensitive.)
- Click ‘tracker’ in the tab bar at the bottom
- Click ‘start’.
- OR click the ‘Tracking Enabled’ = ON button in the settings.
- Check that your rego shows up on the tracking site